TRAINING FEES AND OTHER CHARGES :
GST No : 09AAATB0431G2Z8
PAN No : AAATB0431G
The training fees per participant are as given below.
* Taxes (GST) as applicable shall be extra. (Presently @18 % GST).
i) For Off-Campus courses (conducted in the premises of applicant):
- The fees are for 20 persons or less. For additional person(s) (upto a maximum of 25 participants), prorata increase will apply.
- The cost of travel/stay of faculty is to be borne by the client .
- Course material etc, shall be as per actual.
ii) For On-Campus courses (conducted at NITS/Regional Centres/Branch Office):
- Includes lunch/tea for the participants.
- Does not include charges for hostel/breakfast/dinner.
- Course material, etc shall be as per actual.
iii)The training fees to be charged for On-Campus trainings shall be based on the location of programme. For this purpose, various Regional Training Centers /BIS Offices shall be categorized into two categories:
- a)Category I : Noida /New Delhi /NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad
- b) Category II : All other locations/cities.
Full training fees shall be applicable for training programmes conducted at locations falling under Category I.The training charges for Category II locations shall be 10% less than normal charges.
iv)For Discounts and Refunds, please refer to the applicable norms. NITS Hostel Charges
|Hostel at NITS
||Rs 2,000/- per day (single occupancy) + 18% GST
Rs 1,500/- per day per person (twin sharing basis) ) + 18% GST
|Stay in hostel is charged on Night stay basis
||This includes breakfast and dinner in the hostel
2. Charges for hiring of Training facilities
||Rs 25,000/- per day
|Large training Hal
||Rs 20,000/- per day
|Training Hall (small)
||Rs 10,000/- per day
All payments are to be made in advance through NEFT/ Netbanking in the Savings Account No.712210100000650 of Bank of India, Sector 62 Noida, U.P. Branch Code: 7122, IFSC Code: BKID0007122 or in form of demand draft in favour of Bureau of Indian Standards payable at Noida.
Discount and Refund of Fees (Applicable from 1 April 2015)
(Applicable from 1April 2015)
Discounts on Training Fees
a) On-Campus Programmes
When the sponsoring organization nominates more than one participant, the following discounts would be offered on training fees:
|i) 2 to 5 Participants
||10% (as per existing rates for all participants)
|ii) 6 to 10 Participants
||15% (as per existing rates for all participants)
In addition, Students & Consumer Organizations would be offered a discount of 10%.
b) Off-Campus Programmes:
- When a Govt. organization/PSU/Defence Establishment/Consumer Body requests for a discount, a flat rate of 5% discount on the training fees would be applicable.
- Any request for additional discounts over the above the above and citing specific reasons, may be considered on case to case basis.
- When an organization requests for conducting three or more training programmes (same programme or different programmes) to be held in series, one after the other or over a period of time (within one year), a discount of 10% would be offered on the training fees from the second programme onwards.
- When an organization requests for training programme for more than 25 participants which cannot be accommodated in a single programme and would therefore call for holding two or more programmes, a discount of 10% would be offered from the second programme onwards.
Refund of Training & Hostel Fees:
A refund of full fees shall be made when cancellation/withdrawal of nomination is made at least 15 days in advance of the date of commencement of the training programme.
- In case a cancellation/withdrawal of nomination is made less than 15 days in advance of the date of commencement of the training programme or is not informed, a cancellation charge of 25% of the training fees would be levied. The balance amount after deducting the cancellation charges would be returned.
- Hostel fees if any, paid in advance shall be returned in ful.