TRAINING FEES AND OTHER CHARGES :
Code : 09AAATB0431G2Z8
SAC Code : 999294
The training fees per participant are as given below.
Taxes as applicable shall be extra.
i) For Off-Campus courses (conducted in the premises of applicant):
- The fees are for 20 persons or less. For additional person(s) (upto a maximum of 25 participants), pro-rata increase will apply.
- The cost of travel/stay of faculty is to be borne by the client.
- Course material etc, shall be as per actual.
ii) For On-Campus courses (conducted at NITS/Regional Centres/Branch Office):
- Includes lunch/tea for the participants.
- Does not include charges for hostel/breakfast/dinner.
- Course material, etc shall be as per actual.
iii)The training fees to be charged for On-Campus trainings shall be based on the location of programme. For this purpose, various Regional Training Centers/BIS Offices shall be categorized into two categories:
- a) Category I : Noida /New Delhi /NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad
- b) Category II : All other locations/cities.
Full training fees shall be applicable for training programmes conducted at locations falling under Category I. The training charges for Category II locations shall be 10% less than normal charges
iv)For Discounts and Refunds, please refer to the applicable norms. NITS Hostel Charges
|Hostel at NITS
||Rs 2,000/- per day (single occupancy)
Rs 1,500/- per day (twin sharing basis)
|Lunch/ Tea per person
||Rs 500/- per day
2. Charges for hiring of Training facilities
||Rs 25,000/- per day
|Large training Hall
||Rs 20,000/- per day
|Training Hall (small)
||Rs 10,000/- per day
All payments are to be made in advance through NEFT in the Savings Account No. 712210100000650 of Bank of India, Sector 62 Noida, U.P. Branch Code 7122, IFS Code BKID0007122 OR in form of demand draft in favour of Bureau of Indian Standards payable at New Delhi.
Discount and Refund of Fees
(Applicable from 1April 2015)
Discounts on Training Fees
a) On-Campus Programmes:
When the sponsoring organization nominates more than one participant, the following discounts would be offered on training fees:
|i) 2 to 5 Participants
||10% (as per existing rates)
|ii) 6 to 10 Participants
||15% (as per existing rates)
In addition, Students & Consumer Organizations would be offered a discount of 10%.
b) Off-Campus Programmes:
- When a Govt. organization/PSU/Defence Establishment/Consumer Body requests for a discount, a flat rate of 5% discount on the training fees would be applicable.
Any request for additional discounts over the above the above and citing specific reasons, may be considered on case to case basis.
- When an organization requests for conducting three or more training programmes (same programme or different programmes) to be held in series, one after the other or over a period of time (within one year), a discount of 10% would be offered on the training fees from the second programme onwards.
- When an organization requests for training programme for more than 25 participants which cannot be accommodated in a single programme and would therefore call for holding two or more programmes, a discount of 10% would be offered from the second programme onwards.
Refund of Training & Hostel Fees
A refund of full fees shall be made when cancellation/withdrawal of nomination is made at least 15 days in advance of the date of commencement of the training programme.
- In case a cancellation/withdrawal of nomination is made less than 15 days in advance of the date of commencement of the training programme or is not informed, a cancellation charge of 25% of the training fees would be levied. The balance amount after deducting the cancellation charges would be returned.
- Hostel fees if any, paid in advance shall be returned in full.